Starbound Starbound

Maaaaaaan thats nice, very simple and ambient, only thing im not crazy about are those drums but I think that's just personal preference.

Beep Bep (MAC) Beep Bep (MAC)

I really like it, but that bassline gets drowned out by the other tracks which I think it gives it a lack of punch and also the drums feel like they could use a bit more kick, but I know how hard that shit is to do been making chiptunes myself for a little while now, but my crit is purely for the production, the tune itself is awesome.

SomeGuyInSomePlace responds:

Thanks for the tip. I'll make an automation clip or something.

The Massive Gold Sword The Massive Gold Sword

mmmm, that glockenspiel sound is so nice, the intro is beaut too, not a fan of the choir ooh and aah stabs sounds kinda comical to me but that might have been what your going for from reading you description, coulda been longer and more explored, feels like its cut short, would've liked to see the piece progress into more and more but keep it up, keep experimenting - BIGFUUT

megalolord responds:

thank you for your review! actually, the sounds aren't sophisticated (midi) and yes i hate that choir sound too. i will maybe rearrange it haha. if you want, you can look at my other compositions!

Megalolord